Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Introducing...Harbor Tweed


Have you ever noticed how some men can be such princesses when it comes to their feet? These socks are too scratchy, those don't fit right. The heels on these are two baggy, the toes on those too pointy. Though my husband appreciates any socks I knit for him, I'd never made a perfect pair until I knit this pattern for him. Finally, a sock that fits "just right".

Harbor Tweed was originally published as part of the Ram Club and was designed by Stitch Stud.

2 comments:

Turtle said...

LOl, this phrase cracks me up! "Have you ever noticed how some men can be such princesses when it comes to their feet?" Yes! But then i am a nail tech and have many regular men pedi clients! (Hmmm, maybe i like to knit socks cause i play with feet all day??)

blopeep said...

My husband says the same thing about the fit and finish of these socks. I knit them as part of the Ram Club last year and he absolutely adores them.

I also highly recommend the specified yarn. They work together perfectly!