Saturday, June 13, 2009

Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm

First, let me apologize for my lack of blog posting recently. The problem is that in order to blog, I have to take my hands out of the dye pots or away from the skein winder and lately I haven't had much opportunity to do that! Thanks to all of our wonderful customers we have been very busy lately! We've also been planning a little surprise in conjunction with Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm. Check out their blog to see all the details! And while you are there, make sure to take a look at their LambCam and all their great farm photos. The baby goats and sheep will melt your heart!

1 comment:

Turtle said...

huge congrats to you! I was so happy to see you featured (now i know why you have not been posting much and what you have been busy working on!) So did you design the shawl for the kit? Been curious what the shawl looks like....itching fingers thinking of ordering it! smile