Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing...The Sip 'n Stitch Club


You know what I love about cold weather? How cozy it is to curl up with a mug of hot coffee and a wooly project on my needles. But when I pour myself a cup of coffee it can't be just any coffee. I am spoiled rotten by all the great local, indie coffee roasters within miles of where I live. And of course while I'm sipping on my morning brew I can't help but think about the colors that the flavors invoke in my mind, or the inspiring cultures and geographies of the regions the beans come from: Guatamala, Peru, Indonesia, Africa...

So this fall and winter we are going to share this experience with you through our Sip 'n Stitch club. Every other month you'll receive a half pound bag of freshly roasted coffee and a 100g skein of one of our sock yarns OR 4oz of roving dyeing in an exclusive colorway inspired by that month's coffee. You can get all the details on the website, of course. The first shipment will be in November and you have until the end of September to sign up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea. Is there a decaf option for the old folks, like me, who aren't allowed caffeine?

For the math challenged, how many yards of yarn 100G? What is the fiber in sock yarn?

Jill L said...

I'm glad you'll have a tea version!