Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vacation Time!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm taking the week off. I'm spending the week visiting family and old friends in my hometown. "Home" is only an hour and a half away but because of my schedule and my husbands we don't got home as often as I thought we would. So I am taking advantage of everyminute I get to spend with these loved ones that I don't see nearly enough. Unfortunately, dyeing isn't very portable so I won't be able to get any orders dyed this week. I got caught up on all my orders before I left on Sunday, but any orders placed since then will have to wait until I get back next week. Sorry about the delay, I hope you understand! I do have access to internet and my laptop, though, so I'll still be getting your emails and reading your posts on Ravelry. I'll also be posting about my vacation on my personal blog, in case you are interested in keeping up with the ridiculouslesness that is my family. Thanks for understanding!

No comments: