Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Contest for Free Halloween Yarn


Have you had your eye on a skein of one of our new Halloween colorways? Well you have a chance at a free skein from Wool Girl by simply leaving a comment saying how much you love The Unique Sheep. Ok, you don't have to say that you love The Unique Sheep, but it would make us smile if you did. 

ETA: oops, looks like I wasn't very clear. You need to go over to the Wool Girl blog (follow the link above) and leave a comment to enter! Sorry about that.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Your yarn is awesome and I really wish one of my sheep was rainbow colored like yours and then I wouldnt have to dye the fleece! Please enter me in your Halloween Yarn Contest.
Thanks,
Mary Jo

Turtle said...

lol, at first quick glance i thought it said "coffee for free halloween yarn" huh? thought you were working trades!