Friday, September 19, 2008

Halloween Sock Pattern


Ever since I came up with the Zombie colorway, I've had the irrisistable urge to knit knee high stockings out of it. But the trouble is, a boring plain sock pattern just won't do. I need a really fantastic Halloweeny pattern, something with flare. I can't find anything just right, so I'm going to have to design it myself. I'm still in the experimenting phase, but I started with the toe and here is what I have so far. Isn't the pooling and striping bizarre? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like it knit up. It shows the colors much better than in the skein. Are you bringing some to SAFF? Hint hint.

Chelsea the Yarngeek said...

That color is even neater knit up than it is in the skein. I love the weird ways the colors are working up!

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Impressed with Halloween sock pattern. I will try to make my own.