Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twinkle


After some gentled prodding (you know who you are) I dyed up some Super Wool in some sweet semi-solids and cast on for Twinkle. We've been needing a new sample, and I wanted to see how these colors work together so that eventually we can make up some kits. See, its one of the cutest patterns and using five different colors really "makes" it, but who wants to buy a full skein of each color if all you need is a little bit? Even though I'm doing the smallest size it may take me a while to get this finished because I'm working on several other projects right now, but I'll keep you updated. 

p.s. Don't worry, I don't let me dog cuddle with yarn for sale, thats all yarn for me to knit with and I don't mind if its all covered in dog hair. Plus shes just so cute I couldn't bear to wake her up and move her!

1 comment:

Chelsea the Yarngeek said...

Awww... your puppy is so cute! Dog hair is definitely a fact of life in our house.

I love the colors you dyed for Twinkle! I can't wait until a kit is available!